BIG IDEAS FOR SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH
What Works What Doesn’t and Why
The 21st century will reward top performers who are committed to delivering a superior product and creating added value for their customers. The business landscape is changing every day, and to be consistently successful, you need every competitive advantage possible.
This breakout session is excellent for any entrepreneur or business who is ready to step up to the challenge of taking his or her company to the “next level.” No abstract theories here, only street-smart advice from someone who has spent decades in the trenches. As an entrepreneur and business owner for over 30 years, Robin Crow has gained a deep reservoir of experience in multiple business sectors. In this highly interactive session, Robin will be sharing critical factors for achieving sustained growth. In a dynamic two-way conversation with your group, Robin offers practical solutions to meet the challenges they’re facing right here, right now.
In this breakout session you’ll learn:
- Three strategies to help you stay one step ahead of the competition.
- How to stay focused on growth and profitability in an environment
- How to eliminate time and productivity wasters, enabling you to stay focused on your mission critical functions.
- The four keys to a culture of innovation.
- How to adapt to a changing global economy.
Your attendees will leave this interactive presentation inspired and better equipped to adapt to the changes necessary to grow their businesses.